Capturing the Moment
“What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.”
So said the designer Karl Lagerfield, and we couldn’t agree more. There were so many special moments at the African Currency Forum, so why not share your photographs of those memories with your fellow delegates – be they of the drama of the Falls, the exuberance of the Boma, the haunting splendour of the sun setting over the Zambezi, the breath-taking vistas of elephants at the Chobe National Park and more.
Simply upload your best photos, provide a caption and then vote on your favourites. The taker of the photo receiving the most ‘likes’ will win an iPad mini. And we will all be able to share in some of the best moments of a truly memorable conference.
Rules & Prize
Only delegates from the African Currency Forum 2018 may upload photos and take part in the contest. The winner will be selected out of the top 10 pictures with most votes by fellow ACF delegates (as indicated by the number of ‘Likes’) and will win a mini iPad.
The deadline for submissions is 30 November 2018 and the winner will be announced the following week.
Uploading a photo:
- Only registered users may upload photos, click on the Log-In menu to register;
- A user may upload a maximum of 5 photos for the contest;
- Photo size is limited to 10Mb;
- Your photo(s) will only appear in the gallery once they have been approved. You will receive a confirmation email.
Voting for a photo:
- You may only vote once for any photo;
- You don’t need to be registered in order to vote - anybody who was an ACF delegate can vote. The “guest” person will have to provide a name and email address when casting his/her vote to prove that they were at ACF.